tisdag 19 juni 2012

Nobody knows . .

. . . The way i feel this morning....

There's a hero, if you look inside your hart.
You dont't have to be afraid of who you are....

If I should stay, I would only be in your way. So I'll go, but i know I'll think of you every step of the way....

Every nigth in my dreams I see you, I feel you. That is how I know you go on. Far across the distance and spaces between us, you have come to show you go on. Near, far, wherever you are, I believe that the heart does go on. Once more, you opened the door and you're here in my heart and my heart will go on and on....

I like to run away from you, but if I were to leave you I would die. I'd like to break the chains you put around me and get i never try....

Everywhere I go, all the places that I've been. Every smile's a new horizon on the land I've never seen.
Theee are people aroud the world -differenr faces different names, but there's one tru emotion that are the same....

If ever a boy stood on the moon, All the heavens would call there angels round. Stop the tears from troubled skies from falling.
If ever a river could whisper your name, Would the choices you make still be same. Like a flower that dies from angry rain, Why do we hurt ourselvs?....

Many nights we prayed with no proof anyone could hear. In our hearts a hopeful a song we barely understood. Now we are not afraid although we know there's much fear. We were moving moutains long before we knew could. There can be miracles when you beleve ....

A lonely mother gazing out if the window staring at a son that she just can't touch.
If at any time he's in jam she'll be by his side, but he doesn't realize he hurts her so much.
But all the praying just ain't helping at all cause he can't seem to keep his self out of trouble...

Unbreake my hart. . . .

R.I.P

Inga kommentarer: